Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) helps contact centers around the world create profitable customer experiences through our powerful portfolio of cloud-based ACD, self-service IVR, and agent optimization solutions. The next generation software enables contact centers to operate more efficiently, increase the quality of every customer interaction, create new pathways to profit, and ensure ongoing customer-centric business improvement and growth.
At Openwave Communications, we do all the groundwork and research to and match you with the best outsource call center options that meet your key requirements. This provides value by saving time, reducing costs and ensuring that you find a high-quality and top-performing outsource call center that best fits your needs.
- Better Customer Experience - Contact centers exist to serve customers, but traditional solutions have often seemed to fall short of fulfilling their promise. Confusing phone trees, endless on-hold times, ineffective agents and inconsistent problem resolution make for a bad customer experience, which in turn can jeopardize the entire business. CCaaS will improve and modernize your customer experiences, and save you time and money in the same time.
- Cost Effectiveness - A cloud-based, omnichannel CCaaS solution essentially mirrors the substantial cost savings that most cloud migrations offer, such as no upfront investments, low power costs, maximum hardware utilization, reduced IT staffing, streamlined billing, reduced downtime and much more...
- Scalability and Reliability - A cloud contact center solution allows organizations to instantly scale to meet demands, including the ability to add or subtract the number of agents. There is no need to purchase additional capacity that you may never need, or pay for software licenses that go unused, etc., you pay only for what you use.
- Reporting and Analytics - Today’s CCaaS providers offer capabilities that quickly integrate and analyze interactions across multiple channels to deliver the type of data businesses need to achieve meaningful service improvements.
- Simplified operations. Generally speaking, cloud solutions are easy to configure and maintain.
- Near-instant scalability. Just contact your provider when you want to add agents or features.
- Greater agility. Your IT department and agents aren’t tethered to a single geographic location.
- Improved budgeting. Easily scale up or down as demand increases or decreases.
- High availability. All CCaaS solutions are run on highly redundant networks with guaranteed service levels.